Sno-Storm Snow Cone Machine
Create delicious, refreshing snow cones with the Paragon 6133110 Sno-Storm snow cone machine! This snow cone machine features a 1/3 horsepower motor to process up to 500 lb. of ice per hour for maximum output, and the antique top creates a vintage charm that is sure to draw customers' eyes. This machine has a stainless steel and aluminum construction for long-lasting durability, and its powder coat finish creates a cool, enticing appearance that resists chipping. The tinted high impact polycarbonate side panels are colored blue to help protect the ice inside from exterior light and heat while giving the ice a smoother, chillier look. A slanted drain deck helps siphon melted runoff from the bottom of the machine so your ice lasts longer, and a back-lit sign and lighted serving compartment help improve impulse sales.
- Model: 1911 Sno-Storm Snow Cone Machine
- Part#: 6133110
- Ideal Cart: 3050010
- Output: 500 lbs of cube or chunk ice per hour
- Actual Dimensions WxDxH: 20” x 16” x 26”
- Shipping Dimensions WxDxH: 24” x 24” x 26"
- Ship Wt.: 75 lbs.
- AMPS: 15
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 792
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM
- Plug: NEMA 5-15p
- Cast aluminum horn and pusher with two high grade stainless steel blades that are adjustable and easy to replace.
- Slanted drain deck – removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from ice.
- Sturdy stainless steel and aluminum construction - durable and easy to clean.
- Powder-coat paint finish -- resists chipping.
- Tinted high-impact polycarbonate side panels – safe, easy to clean and tinted blue to shade the ice from quick melt down. Also improves the appearance of the ice.
- Slanted drain deck -– removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life.
- Back-lit sign - a 15-watt fluorescent tube lights the sign to attract attention.
- Lighted serving compartment – highlights freshly shaved ice for increased impulse sales.
- One year warranty
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 4 by ETL
- UL 197 • CSA 22.2 NO. 109 • CE
- Made in USA